Amazing job Opportunity at Global Talent Masters.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST POSITION
- Job Title : Property management Specialist
- Reports: Managing Director
- Job Location : Accra – Ghana
- Industry / Sector : Real Estates & Construction
Amazing job Opportunity at Global Talent Masters
The Head of Property management is responsible for managing the operations of The Company’s commercial and residential portfolio. Primarily the focus is on keeping all properties in a good state of repair, ensuring regular maintenance and immaculate appearance, whilst operating within the assigned budget.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – Amazing job Opportunity at Global Talent Masters
General Facilities Management
• Help to plan, develop and execute a property strategy that expands coverage outside the Company’s own assets, and ensures its strong presence in the real estate industry in Ghana.
• Build a consistent tone of voice from the FM Team across all communications (whether verbal or written): Professional, courteous and empathetic
• Establish effective tools and guidelines (with associated training) to ensure the FM Team responds quickly and accurately to each customer complaint or enquiry
• Mange the daily interaction with Clifton Homes Maintenance (or outsourced suppliers where necessary) to ensure required works are completed efficiently and to the desired standard. Ensure supervision and appraisal of works
• Establish a structure of daily, monthly and quarterly checks which ensure all communal areas and facilities are consistently well maintained.
• Ensure all necessary measures are in place to protect the health and safety of our residents at all time, adhering to international best practice.
• Mange the daily interaction with Maintenance and Construction (or outsourced suppliers where necessary) to ensure required works are completed efficiently and to the desired standard. Ensure supervision and appraisal of works.
• Liaise with the Residents Associations to ensure major communal works are preempted and budgeted for in the Major Works Fund
• Ensure clear and timely client communications regarding any issues (e.g. suspension on services) impacting residents, including appropriate signage
• Overall responsibility for the property management team. Design, direct, establish, and organize the goals, objectives, and standards of performance for staff.
• Ensure that the necessary skill and competency levels are in place, developed or acquired. Subcontractor management
• Responsible for signing off service contracts with external vendors who provide services to the various properties.
• Monitor the progression of all service contracts ensuring all specifications are met within agreed time, budget and quality requirements.
• Ensure ‘value for money’ is obtained, and can be demonstrated in all subcontractor agreements.
Inspection, Maintenance And Repair
• Conduct periodic inspections of all properties to ensure they are well maintained
• Inspect vacant units and ensure the property management team completes all repairs within
the agreed target timeframe.
• Complete equipment audits and develop record-taking systems
• Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
• Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
• Ensure adequate supervision of all works
• Ensure compliance with local building and statutory regulations
• Assess risk and ensure compliance with safety, security and insurance protocols
• Establish a Property Management Plan, Preventive Maintenance Policies & Procedures and Property Operations Manual to be implemented by the Property Management Team.
• Develop a clear strategy for the management of lifecycle expenditure for the refit / replacement of assets
• Produce and implement an annual Business Plan for facilities management
• Tenant manual, tenant criteria document, tenant rules and regulations
• Maximise the use of property information systems to ensure accurate reporting and timely incidence reporting.
You can check the Jumia Group Latest Job Vacancies
Budget / Financial Management And Reporting
• Ensure an annual budget is attached to the property maintenance plan, accurately forecasting planned preventative lifecycle expenditure for the refit/ replacement of assets, alongside routine reactive repairs and maintenance.
• Submit a monthly report on financial performance, occupancy levels, vacancies etc. of the company to the Managing Director Ltd. Responsibility for presenting cost saving opportunities / strategies where appropriate.
• Liaise with Finance teams to manage the annual service charge process.
Adopting New Developments
• Collaborate with the Project Managers early on in the development process, to ensure developments are delivered with optimal facilities, and to ensure that past facilities management experience is reflected in current developments.
• Work closely with construction to ensure a smooth hand-over of the site to facilities management, ensuring certificates and warranties are in place, and a working knowledge of the buildings owner’s manual and other building information has been passed on.
• Establish a timely and efficient defects reporting procedure
• Responsible for investigating and resolving tenant complaints that are escalated to the Head in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsible for communicating to tenants on a routine regular basis on service charge and property management matters.
• Support the Business Development Manager, and the Sales & Marketing Manager on leasing.
• Negotiate leases and tenancy renewals, terminations, rent reviews, being sure to work with the agreement of, and in conjunction with the Business Development Manager, and the Sales
& Marketing Manager.
• Liaise with the Marketing Department of The Company to ensure optimal leasing of all
Amazing job Opportunity at Global Talent Masters
EDUCATIONAL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
• Bsc./ MBA in Business or similar
• 5 – 8 years+ experience in Real Estate or Facilities Management
• Experience in accountancy and budgeting, with a proven ability to manage costs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fantastic interpersonal skills
• Motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently PLUS the ability to instil those
qualities throughout the other members of the FM Team.
• A perfectionist attitude to customer service, with a flair for understanding the nuances that
build trust in a client-supplier relationship
• A perfectionist attitude towards the visual appearance of the built environment, able to
identify the small problems which, if neglected, collectively degrade the quality of a residential development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written)
• Able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement.
• Monthly salary range of Gh¢ 12,000 – 18,000 based on qualifications and experience.
• Health Insurance for self and three (3) dependents
• Provident fund
• Car maintenance and fuel allowance
How To Apply – Amazing job Opportunity at Global Talent Masters
Deadline : 18th March, 2022
All CVs must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may also visit www.globaltalentmasters.com for available vacancies in Ghana.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED