Airteltigo Presents New Career Opportunity. The Telecommunications Network is seeking to employ and active an apt individual for the position of a Direct Sales Supervisor.
We is recruiting a Direct Sales Supervisor. The person will meet activation and sales objectives in line with the Company’s policies and procedures. He / She will report to the Regional Sales Manager .
- The successful candidate will be responsible for growing businesses in regions assigned, identify activation opportunities in the market and provide technical feedback.
- Our ideal candidate has a mandate to prepare monthly activation and bTL schedules, ensure there is adequate branding for the team and recruit points of activation for the brand
- Candidate will be responsible for the sharing of information, responsibilities and assignments to the sales team sales team as directed by management.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified candidates must have a degree or HND in Marketing or higher with two years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
- Should be resilient
- Applicant must be proactive
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must posses good decisions making abilities.
- Should be a good example to subordinates
- You should to have a listening ear
- Should be friendly at all times
HOW TO APPLY – Airteltigo Presents New Career Opportunity
Interested applicants should endeavour to send their CVs to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Ongoing
AirtelTigo is a dynamic and innovative brand providing a wide range of telecommunications services including mobile voice, data, mobile financial services and business connectivity solutions.
With the credo of customer first, AirtelTigo constantly innovates to make life simple for its customers. AirtelTigo was launched in November 2017, from a merger between erstwhile Airtel and Tigo.
Our vision is, a better life for our customers. With “Customer First” as our credo, we strive;
– to keep consumers and businesses digitally connected.
– to deliver innovative solutions that are Simple, Transparent and Relevant.
– to be a great place of work for our employees. Always.
– to be a partner of choice for all business and national stakeholders.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED