AirPro Ghana New Job Vacancy. Airpro Ghana is dedicated to offering refined fragrances in artistic pieces of decoration that will make your space a more pleasant place to be.
Responsible for performing market research to determine how people perceive products. Help the company in understanding what types of products people want or need. Work closely with the expansion plan of the company along with the business development plan in different markets. Also provide administrative support.
- Identify the key performance indicators (KPI) that drive our profitability; work with the operations and technology teams to collect these KPI; analyze the KPI and make recommendations to various departments for driving improved KPI and profitability—analysis and recommendations may include customer segmentation and targeting based on life time value of customers; profitability analysis of add-on products; pricing recommendations for core products and add-on products; and profitability of sale channels
- Collect & analyze data related to market expansion opportunities based on customer demographics, preferences, needs & buyinghabits
- Advice on pricing strategies.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their pricing, sales methods and marketing programs
- Provide vital information to help make decisions on promotion, distribution, and design of products.
- Explore new markets and suggest new lines of merchandise to add.
- Gather information regarding customers and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct opinion research to determine public attitudes on a variety of issues.
- Devise & evaluate methods & procedures for collecting data (surveys, polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction and identify the key drivers of long term customer satisfaction
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into a concise summary and recommendations
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature
- Working with marketing team to assist in planning new product launches and updating existing products
- General administration
Requirement for the AirPro Ghana New Job Vacancy
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher National Diploma in marketing, business administration or related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in FMCG or Market Research
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent customer relations
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Analytical skill to conduct standard performance analysis and leverage KPI’s and own vendor knowledge to identify potential areas of improvement on regular basis
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Self-starter approach to working in a team environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- IT and Microsoft Office skills
How To Apply for AirPro Ghana New Job Vacancy
Interested persons should send their application letter, CV and copy of certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 January, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED