Old Mutual announces Administrative Job Vacancy For a Premium Administrative Officer.
This role is individually accountable for the administration and effective functioning of all customer payment platforms and allocation of premiums thereof within the organization.
Key Result Areas
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Billing, lodgement, collection and allocation of premiums
- Building and managing Relationship with partner banks and other third-party partners.
- Policy and Client retention strategies in relation to premium collection
- Uses Standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work
- Provides and maintains standard premium collection internal reports
- Provide support to the other operational sub-units
- Effectively support the new business process and reviews and manages reconciliation of the suspense accounts.
- Quality Assurance of client payment data ensuring that the highest quality and regulatory compliance standards are upheld
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for the Administrative Job Vacancy
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required
- Experience in Premium Administration or similar role would be beneficial.
- Accountable for services delivery through own efforts
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Attention to detail
- Customer relations/RelationshipManagement
- Strong database management ability (Excel, Access etc)
- Initiating Action/Proactive
Method Of Application (old Mutual)
Closing Date: Friday 1st October 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED