The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the statutory body mandated by the Securities Industry Act, 2016 (Act 929) to regulate and promote the growth and development of an efficient, fair and transparent securities market in which investors and the integrity of the market are protected.
It invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
POSITION: Administrative Assistant-CMMP At Securities and Exchange Commission
Responsible for office management, records management, stakeholder engagements, communications, and event management activities of the Secretariat to achieve the objectives of the Capital Market Master Plan (CMMP).
Major Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the office of the CMMP
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments for the Project Coordinator, the CMMP Steering Committee, and related Working Groups.
- Manage the front desk of the Secretariat; answer phone calls, take messages and handle incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Provide secretarial services and advice to the Project Coordinator.
- Responsible for keeping the records/files (soft and hard database) of the Secretariat.
- Organize and circulate information/messages, documents, and files appropriately.
- Schedule and organize meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events such as training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Maintain and monitor office supplies, ordering new stationery, furniture, and electronics appliances as required.
- Assist the Project Coordinator and other team members with project tasks.
- Liaise with relevant organizations and clients.
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Minimum of 2-years post relevant work experience in office administration in a reputable organization.
- Relevant knowledge of the Capital Market.
Technical, Managerial & Behavioural Skills Required:
- Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, guidelines relating to the securities industry and the capital market in general.
- Proven track record in building relationships working with the public sector, etc.
- Good understanding of the vision, framework, and deliverables of the CMMP.
- Working knowledge of the securities market operations.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Creative, innovative, and good business acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong ethical and professional skills etc.
The Contract for this position shall be for an initial period of Thirty- six (36) months
HOW TO APPLY for the Administrative Assistant-CMMP At Securities and Exchange Commission
Qualified and interested employees should submit a Cover Letter and Detailed Curriculum Vitae including contact telephone numbers and email addresses of two referees.
CLOSING DATE: January 19, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED