Here is the Adjaye Associates Job Vacancy For December 2021. We are hiring dedicated and talented individuals for the following positions:
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Participated in projects across all work stages
- Proactive and enthusiastic individuals with good attention to detail
- Willingness for international travel
- A proactive approach to daily tasks
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Commitment to the business and growth of the Practice
- Experience of working on civic and cultural projects is an added advantage
- Having the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment is highly recommended
- Possessing proven creative problem-solving skills is desirable
- Proven skills in team-leading, project resourcing, project financials
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the Adjaye Associates Job Vacancy For December 2021, kindly click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 07 January, 2022.
Since establishing Adjaye Associates in 2000, David Adjaye has crafted a global team that is multicultural and stimulated by the broadest possible cultural discourse. The practice has studios in Accra, London and New York with work spanning the globe. The practice’s most well-known commission to date, the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC), opened in 2016 on the National Mall in Washington, DC and was named “Cultural Event of the Year” by The New York Times. Visit https://www.adjaye.com/who-we-are/firm-profile/ for more information on the company.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED