Here is the Adansi Travels Limited Career Opportunity. They are hiring a Tour Product Manager.
- As a Tour Product Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and development of scheduled tours which deliver planned volume, margin and revenue targets for all our destinations
- You will be liaising with existing and potential new suppliers to find out new and exciting offers that are available for us and maintain a good working relations with them
- You will work closely with with the company’s marketing team to ensure new products are marketed effectively.
- You must be commercially-savvy, ensuring accurate costings so that our tours are the most competitive in the market.
- You will be tasked to provide training on new and existing products to all staff to ensure our team is up to date with current and future products.
- Diploma or a Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have excellent written, verbal, communication and negotiation skill
- Must have an extensive knowledge of destinations both domestic and international
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate willingness to work as an individual and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to prepare and make well prepared coherent presentations well
- Proactive, demonstrating initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous leadership and management experience
- African Development Bank Job Recruitment For September 2022
- Latest Job Update At DHL
- China Jobs For Foreigners 2022/2023
How To Apply For The Adansi Travels Limited Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED