Accounts Officer at Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Accounts Officer Purpose
- To handle general accounting duties of the finance department to support the realization of the goals of the Church.
- Daily transaction processing
- Monthly returns preparation
- Bank reconciliation
- Fixed assets management
- Management reports preparation
- Filing of statutory returns
- Maintain good filing system
- Any other duties as may be assigned the Manager
Required Skills or Experience
- Must hold HND in Accountancy or BSc. Degree in Accountancy with
a minimum of two years post National Service relevant practical experience
- Knowledge, experience and relevant skills set
- Be committed to meeting deadlines
- Multi-tasking and work well under pressure
- Good grasp of double-entry accounting system
- Be familiar with QuickBooks accounting software
- Understand the basic tax system of Ghana and be able to compute withholding tax
- Good report writing skill
- Must be numerate and computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be a team player
APPLICATION PROCESS (Accounts Officer at Evangelical Presbyterian Church)
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit their applications with copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
THE AG. DIRECTOR, ADMIN/HRM,
E. P. CHURCH, GHANA,
P. O. BOX HP 18,
The closing date is 22nd October, 2021.
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Ghana is a mainline Protestant Christian denomination in Ghana. It is popularly referred to as the “EP Church”. It has strong roots in the Evangelical and Reformed traditions. The denomination’s Presbyterian sister church is the Presbyterian Church of Ghana.
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church Ghana was founded by German missionaries on 14 November 1847 in Peki. These missionaries from the North German Mission Society (Norddeutsche Mission, Bremen), together with the Basel Mission in 1847, started work among the Ewe people in what is now the Volta Region of Ghana. By the beginning of World War I, they had established two mission stations in the British colony of the Gold Coast and seven in the German territory of Togoland. The first of the mission stations was (Mission-Tove) in present-day Togo.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED