There is a job vacancy for the position of an Accounts Officer At Activa International Insurance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below listed duties as well and other responsibilities we may deem appropriate:
- The selected candidates will be creating and processing invoices.
- You will be responsible for sending bills and invoices to clients.
- You will track the organization’s expenses.
- You will be responsible for cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Processing refunds.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Accounting or related .
- Familiarity with all types of insurance policies (automobile, fire, life, property, etc.)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis.
- Proven ability to work with goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Understanding of the insurance industry, particularly general insurance.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, such as the Insurance Act, Workmen’s Compensation Act, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Pays attention to details
HOW TO APPLY
If you are nterested in the position of an Accounts Officer At Activa International, should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 7th January, 2021
AIIG started operations in Ghana as Global Alliance Insurance which was incorporated in January 2005 and licensed to write short term general insurance business by the National Insurance Commission. The parent company of Global Alliance was Global Alliance Holdings, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with its head office in South Africa and sister companies in other south-eastern and southern African countries including Angola, Botswana and Mozambique.
Global Alliance climbed to the 9th position (out of 23 companies) in the Ghanaian insurance industry within four years of operation (2008).
In April 2009, Global Alliance Insurance was fully acquired by ACTIVA Assurances, a Pan-African Insurer and the originator of the Globus Network thus birthing Activa International Insurance Company (Ghana) Limited (AIIG).
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED