Accounts Manager at Skills Provision Ltd.
Skills Provision is searching for an Accounts Manager for a company in Ghana, Africa.
The employing company is a prominent retail outfit in Ghana. They require a new financial expert to help move the company forward.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package available
- Oversee all accounting processes and reporting. Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements. Process bank reconciliations and post all journal entries.
- Develop monthly and annual budgets and cash flow reports.
- Prepare monthly cash receipts reports.
- Establish and implement comprehensive policies and procedures for all accounting functions.
- Quarterly and year-end inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare Sales Tax Returns and Business Property Statements
- Hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance
- A minimum of 8 years industry experience
- Hold secondary, industry relevant qualifications
- Excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle simultaneous projects.
- Strong working knowledge of General Ledger.
- Strong working knowledge of correlation between inventory, point of sale and accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of systems operations, staff training, management procedures and organisational development.
- Strong IT skills
- Inspirational character
- A natural leader
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
How To Apply for Accounts Manager at Skills Provision Ltd
Closing Date : 20th Jan. 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED