New job vacancy for the position of a Accounts Clerk at Modern Floors Ghana.
Accounting Clerks can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and make deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AT Modern Floors Ghana
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Willingness to comply with company and state financial regulations.
LOCATION: Preference will be given to the following candidates
- Residing within Spintex, East Legon, Tema, Weija and its surroundings
- Proficient use of social media, ms office, and basic computing skills
- 2 years or more experience in respective positions
KINDLY NOTE: Applications must contain a recent photo, the reason for leaving past or current employment, and the expected salary.
HOW TO APPLY – Accounts Clerk at Modern Floors Ghana
- All applications & CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: The deadline for submitting the application is 31st January 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED