There is a vacant slot for the position of an Coordinator – Accountant Payable Executive at CAF. You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards.
- Directly involved in the processing of payments for staff and vendors.
- Provide support to the Finance Department by managing daily accounting tasks assigned by line manager.
- Receive and stamp invoices from departments and proceed the payments. (Transfers and Cheques)
- Prepare journal entries for accruals before Posting.
- Communicate and coordinate with departments to solve any issues concerning payments.
- Track payments to internal and external parties.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that the information is accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assist the Finance Department in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly book close.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Prepare daily transactions list and assist in reviewing expenses and payables.
- Support in the execution of any further task assigned by line manager.
- A minimum of first degree in accounting/ Commerce with at least 2 years of working experience managing vendor and staff payments.
- An MBA or part qualified accountant (CPA/ACCA/ESSA/CIMA) will be a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance or accounting related area preferably in an international organization.
- Hands on experience in usage of Microsoft suite of applications.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management and Influencing skills.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
HOW TO APPLY (Accountant Payable Executive at CAF)
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org(cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Closing Date: 15th January, 2022
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt).
- Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED