Here is the Ernest & Young New Job Vacancy. The company is hiring Business Transformation Senior.
Key Responsibilities At Ernest & Young:
- Support business process transformation of clients
- Support the operations and governance of client’s large/complex projects and programs by implementing multi-year Project Management Offices (PMO) or Transformation Management Offices (TMO).
- Support clients with leading organizational planning and transformational initiatives (benefits management, program stakeholder management and program governance).
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and continuously work to understand their industries, key performance drivers, business priorities and trends.
- Support clients with the experience and knowledge to lead large scale planning, execution and controlling activities for their strategic benefits and objectives, or subsections of large/complex projects and programs e.g. transformational programs, large infrastructure projects.
- Ensure the provision of quality service to clients through the effective review of documents and outputs, appropriate research, and validation as well as the use of tools and enablers to sanitize outputs.
- Manage project work streams by applying a proven EY approach and methodology based on global standards.
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Build relationships with each client for the purpose of identifying and developing new growth opportunities across EY Service Lines.
- Perform business development activities through networking and developing pursuit materials to market solutions for existing and prospective clients.
- Support project teams to ensure the optimal and efficient use of time and resources.
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives
- Demonstrate EY’s fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; integrity and trustworthiness; and teamwork
- Create a positive learning culture by developing junior team members through effective supervising, coaching, and mentoring.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
Education and Academic Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
- Business process management certification and/or project management certification preferred
Technical Skills and Experience
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with innovative capacity. Ability to handle complex and ambiguous project conditions and requirements; and provide structure and rigor to complex problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Experience in one or more of the following: business process optimization, transformation programs, revenue improvement and cost reduction initiatives, innovation initiatives, customer and industry research
- Experience in/from any 2 or more of the following sectors: financial services, energy, manufacturing, consumer and retail, government and public sector
How To Apply For The Ernest & Young New Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED