SEKBI Latest Job Recruitment
SEKBI is a global lifestyle brand that celebrates the African heritage through its timeless and conscious collections, strongly inspired by the Bogolan .
SEKBI offers high-quality and exclusive luxury pieces with sustainability and authenticity at its core.
The first luxury sustainable Panafricain Fashion brand with a signature print is looking for an experienced bilingual or fluent in French Managing Director to lead the structure into its next phase of expansion.
The mission will consist in managing and operating on the three SEKBI’s core businesses across different territories:
You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a MD you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business and entrepreneurial mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- To lead the development of SEKBI LTD’s business (turnover, market share and profitability), organization, employees and image in a given Country.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Drive growth and be accountable for overall performance and results
- Define the SEKBI LTD’s strategy in the Country: develop and maximize the Group’s brand portfolio in collaboration with the Divisions (SEKBI Bogolan, Private Label & Tailor Made); communicate mission and energize employees towards common goals
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Federate and manage individual members of the Management Committee to achieve targeted results in terms of sales growth, market shares, profitability, cash flow and employee development; arbitrate the allocation of resources and coordinate Divisional strategies to ensure overall Country performance
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Build an efficient and professional organization, especially in terms of support services to the Divisions, managing change and organization development and ensuring a positive working environment
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the SEKBI LTD’s legality and business ethics and ensure the security of business (products, protection of employees and assets)
- Build the SEKBI’s internal and external image and reputation in the Country it operates
- Ensure the quality of the teams and the development of local talents
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven experience as MD or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Broad understanding of SEKBI LTD Group and Divisional business strategies and business models
- Experienced in Sales & Marketing management techniques
- Understanding of organizational and change management approaches
- Expertise in P&L management; understanding of key financial indicators
- Expertise in negotiation and communication techniques
- Forward thinker and visionary
- Proactive and multi-tasking
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills
- Comfortable in a diverse and multi cultural work environment
This is an exciting time to join our company as we continue growing into building a long lasting legacy
Be part of the SEKBI Bogolan journey!
APPLICATION PROCESS (SEKBI Latest Job Recruitment )
Closing Date: 22nd November, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED