- I Was Not Given Certain Roles Because of my Physique, Roselyn Ngissah says
- Ghanaian actress, Roselyn Ngissah has revealed what led many producers to deny her from casting in movies.
- According to the screen goddess, some producers described her as uns3xy.
- She revealed her roles were therefore given to slim ladies.
- However, she said their actions did not discourage her.
“I Was Not Given Certain Roles Because of my Physique,” Roselyn Ngissah has revealed. Roselyn Ngissah, a Ghanaian actress, has explained what led to her losing several gigs.
Some producers didn’t give her specific roles because they thought she wasn’t s3xy enough, she claims.
She said that these producers cast skinny women in the parts because of her body type.
She made her revelation at Access Bank’s Pan-African Conference, titled “Woman, Be Unstoppable; Break the Bias.”
“Some movie producers refused to cast me in certain roles because they believe I am not s3xy and can’t play s3xy,” Roselyn explained. “I believe if I had been cast in that role, I would have performed better than the slim person.”
She went on to say that she had been discouraged by their statements.
“I never gave up; instead, I had to update and improve my craft in order to become who I am today,” Roselyn Ngissah explained.
I Was Not Given Certain Roles Because of my Physique – Roselyn Ngissah
In other news, Mr. Drew disclosed the most costly sneakers he has ever worn before hitting the stage for a concert while speaking with ace broadcaster and DJ Andy Dosty on Hitz FM on Friday.
During the interview, he stated that the most costly pair of sneakers he had purchased cost $5,000 and that he immediately used them for a show.
Before achieving this degree of popularity and money, the flamboyant singer and dancer, who is one of Ghana’s most consistent artists, sheepishly acknowledged that he used to wear imitation designers.
“If I want to go abstract with my stage clothes, I’ll probably have to make everything.” I occasionally purchase a $5,000 sneaker for stage performances.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED